All Oxygen patients want their cannula to stay put and stay away from one’s ears. Oxygen users are frustrated! PumpCases understands and has a plan. PumpCases’ Cannula Comfort headband is designed to keep an Oxygen cannula away from one's ears. My grandfather wore and loved them: I suspect yours will too. If not, your headband is free!
A 24" headband fits a 7 ¼ hat size with room to spare.
Please hand wash and lay flat to dry.
Items ship free via Insured USPS 1st Class Mail to U.S. addresses.
1. The cannula is to be worn in its usual position.
2. The small hook/loop pieces are removed prior to positioning the headband.
3. The headband is wrapped around the head and under the cannula.
4. The end is pulled snugly and attached to itself at the back of the patient's head.
5. The hook/loop pieces are positioned at the side of the head, on top of or in front of one's ear. Repeat step 5 for both the left and right sides.
2-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Aug 14, 2020
Last day it was supposed to arrive and it has not even been shipped yet. Crap service.
May 25, 2020
Works great highly recommend for anyone using a cannula or Medical tubing